New bike! Eat it POWELL! YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

For the mechanically enthusiastic.

New bike! Eat it POWELL! YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Postby Honkylips » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:47 pm

1989 Harley Davidson FXR lowrider. Pics will follow, right now it does not run but I should have it up and running this weekend and ready to ride by August. I have switched over to the darkside Mr. Powell....................I am your father! :evil:
Honkylips
[AK907]

Re: New bike! Eat it POWELL! YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Postby [AK]Kaidok » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Pics & vids! Hooks up the YouTube!
[AK]Kaidok
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Postby Honkylips » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Don't have any photos yet but as soon as I do I will get them in here. I am trading fast for cool....lmao!
Honkylips
[AK907]

Postby crash » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 pm

What is the dark side of bikes? Slow/loud ones? No offense... just curious. My bike is loud as fuck, a couple of you on here know that, but it isn't slow. Let's go for a road trip fookers!
crash
[AK907]

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:26 am

[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Postby Honkylips » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:11 am

crash wrote:What is the dark side of bikes? Slow/loud ones? No offense... just curious. My bike is loud as fuck, a couple of you on here know that, but it isn't slow. Let's go for a road trip fookers!
Yes loud slow ones, No offense taken. When you haved owned as many bikes I have and have kissed the hand of god as many times as I have you realize your luck is going to run out sometime. I can say I have gone faster than most, have outridden my share of "good riders", fractured my share of laws and have done all I have wanted to do on a bike except enjoy the ride. I took my brothers Harley for a ride and got hooked, now I just want loud, slow, cool and enjoy a nice ride with some friends and leave the banzai shit for the younger guys. I have officially gotten old. I will post pics sometime this coming week as I have my tins getting painted as we speak along with some other goodies. I am going to get it going to ride for the rest of summer then take it apart this winter for some customization. Your brother has a cool bike Pricky, to bad Bobby's doesn't......DOH! J/K :boxing:
Honkylips
[AK907]

Postby [AK]Kaidok » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:55 am

I'm with Pricky. See: "My bro's bike". ;)
[AK]Kaidok
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Postby crash » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 pm

http://images03.olx.com/ui/1/13/12/f_1171112_1.jpg
Picking one of these up in the next couple weeks, for FREE! 3kish miles, exhaust, programmer. It belongs to a friend of mine from Kodiak that doesn't want it sitting outside, so now it's going in my garage, and probably never going back according to him, and he doesn't care if I put 10k miles a year on it!
crash
[AK907]

Postby [AK907]Hassassin » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:34 am

Honkylips wrote:
crash wrote:What is the dark side of bikes? Slow/loud ones? No offense... just curious. My bike is loud as fuck, a couple of you on here know that, but it isn't slow. Let's go for a road trip fookers!
Yes loud slow ones, No offense taken. When you haved owned as many bikes I have and have kissed the hand of god as many times as I have you realize your luck is going to run out sometime. I can say I have gone faster than most, have outridden my share of "good riders", fractured my share of laws and have done all I have wanted to do on a bike except enjoy the ride. I took my brothers Harley for a ride and got hooked, now I just want loud, slow, cool and enjoy a nice ride with some friends and leave the banzai shit for the younger guys. I have officially gotten old. I will post pics sometime this coming week as I have my tins getting painted as we speak along with some other goodies. I am going to get it going to ride for the rest of summer then take it apart this winter for some customization. Your brother has a cool bike Pricky, to bad Bobby's doesn't......DOH! J/K :boxing:

Yes Mr. Old Balls....you are over teh hill :devil: I don't believe you got a bike until I see a pic. Sheesh...I go on vacation and when I get back you are old AND you bought a bike? What next...Bobby will grow a pair and stop being a doucher?
[AK907]Hassassin
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Postby crash » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:09 pm

getting old... says the baldest guy on this board haha sorry Robert I had to! Hit me up if you wanna set up a ride, if you don't have your bike anymore I'll have two so you can ride one of them.
crash
[AK907]

Postby crash » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 pm

and as far as my bike goes... here's a vid of it I took a while back on the way to work, I've had it indicate over 165 several times though, and have video (with no sound) if you require proof. The R1 that's on it's way to me, I indicated 177... on Kodiak! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6FfEPICobY

Lips... we should run your bike against my car
crash
[AK907]

Postby Honkylips » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:15 pm

crash wrote:and as far as my bike goes... here's a vid of it I took a while back on the way to work, I've had it indicate over 165 several times though, and have video (with no sound) if you require proof. The R1 that's on it's way to me, I indicated 177... on Kodiak! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6FfEPICobY

Lips... we should run your bike against my car
YAWN! buried the speedo 180mph on the busa, don't have video but Powell and Alvaro can vouch for me. Spun the tire at 100mph. Brothers R1 176 mph indicated. Let me get the damn thing running first crash jesus, suppose you want to race my 89 subaru wagon next? this is the exact reason I had to get rid of the Busa, I get roped in by some lame who thinks he's fast and make him eat shit, and as far as being the baldest I would have to disagree, I am by far the baldest, need a video to prove that to? :|
Honkylips
[AK907]

Postby [AK907]Hassassin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:47 am

crash wrote:getting old... says the baldest guy on this board haha sorry Robert I had to! Hit me up if you wanna set up a ride, if you don't have your bike anymore I'll have two so you can ride one of them.

Lick the bald balls Gus!!! :baby:
[AK907]Hassassin
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:38 pm

TMI POWELL!!!!
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Postby [AK]Kaidok » Thu May 24, 2012 8:19 am

When isn't it TMI with Powell?
[AK]Kaidok
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Postby tylaa612 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:04 am

Very true... HASSASSIN is all TMI and we love it!
tylaa612
[AK907]

Postby [AK907]Hassassin » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:17 am

I really don't want to encourage the post whoring...but when someone says I am all TMI....I gotta give a HOOAH!!
[AK907]Hassassin
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:50 am

LOL! :whore:
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Return to Planes, Trains, & Automobiles