April 28th Clan Meeting - Agenda

Pretty much anything goes. The usual shoot the breeze type stuff.

April 28th Clan Meeting - Agenda

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:09 am

This will be the agenda for the clan meeting on the 28th of April (next Sunday!). Any questions about the items on the agenda should wait until the meeting, but if you would like to add something, please add it below!

The meeting will begin at 9:00 PM Central Time, so please be on the TeamSpeak server a little earlier, if at all possible.

Please visit our Facebook post here: http://www.facebook.com/ak907 until I can sit down and write everything else out.

• Financials
    [ a] Donations, expenses, purchases.

• Give-Aways
    [ a] Battlefield 4
    [ b] Computer Parts
    [ c] Other Stuff

• Server Population
    [ a] How can we get people on our servers?
    [ b] Changing map rotation and game modes over the next couple of weeks?

• Gr0wzy's YouTube Videos?
    [ a] Does anyone record (FRAPS/BandiCAM)?
    [ b] How can we help Gr0wzy get our YouTube channel going?

• New Recruits
    [ a] AK907 - The story behind us
    [ b] Our goals

The only thing I ask is that the meeting should follow these guidelines:

• I (GvnrRickPerry) will do most of the talking
  • At about 9:00 PM Central Time I will start moving everyone on the server to the Meeting channel
  • At the end of my updates and discussing the updates, I will address each of you and ask if you have any questions or input
  • Please do not all talk at once!
  • Please turn PTT (Push To Talk) on! There nothing worse than hearing yourself echo when trying to speak, and I will move you to another channel if it starts happening!

Other than the above, I really hope to see everyone I've played with and seen on the TeamSpeak server online for this meeting. I really do appreciate any input you can offer, advice, comments, suggestions, or anything of the like.

Thanks,
-GvnrRickPerry

My Notes:
I saw some cool plugins while perusing Battlefield 4 rconNET (http://www.rconnet.de/). They offer one called "Seeder Rewards" that allows you to customize the attendance needed for a player to be awarded a "free" reserved slot. Pretty cool idea, and it *might* help populate the servers!
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Re: April 28th Clan Meeting - Agenda

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:11 am

• Financials
    [ a] Donations, expenses, purchases.

[ Result] We talked about finances and how we are going to be able to give away Battlefield 4. It was decided we would drop the 48 slot server that is costing us around $40 a month to run and continue the 24 slot server. This should be completed by the end of this month, but I will update you and let you know if there are any changes.
  • Give-Aways
    [ a] Battlefield 4
    [ b] Computer Parts
    [ c] Other Stuff

[ Result] We definitely want to be able to give stuff away and our next clan meeting will be to determine how we are going to give the Battlefield 4 pre-orders away. I can tell you right now that it will be divided up into percentages, and a large portion of the percentage will be time spent on the [AK907] Clan Battlefield 3 Server (probably 30-60% of the total percentage will be time on the server). The other portion of the percentage will be determined at the next clan meeting, and could be something like "Battlefield 3 Headshots" or Kill or something along those lines. The most important part is that we encourage populating the [AK907] Clan servers. I personally have been able to get the 24 slot server going, all it takes is that you stay on the server for a little while and interact with the people that join it! That's IT!
  • Server Population
    [ a] How can we get people on our servers?
    [ b] Changing map rotation and game modes over the next couple of weeks?

[ Reult] Just being on the server more will get it populated, and the aforementioned giveaway will also encourage population. Map rotation will definitely be changing on the 24 slot server to something that's a little more diverse when the 48 slot server goes away.
  • Gr0wzy's YouTube Videos?
    [ a] Does anyone record (FRAPS/BandiCAM)?
    [ b] How can we help Gr0wzy get our YouTube channel going?

[ Results] If you record, let me know and we will get you access to our upload site, Mega. I have already uploaded a few videso, but they need somet editing! (Gr0wzy!)
  • New Recruits
    [ a] AK907 - The story behind us
    [ b] Our goals

[ Results] New recruits were absent for the meeting.

And that's about it for the meeting. I was able to create an account and email the credentials to KingSpock as well as reset Dedaciai's password to the forums so they can access and interact with the clan.

If there are any questions about anything, just let me know!

-GvnrRickPerry
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Re: April 28th Clan Meeting - Agenda

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 am

ADDED:
An actual list of items for us to talk about. Any and all are welcome to join in and talk about anything you'd like to bring up!

Credentials for Mega (upload site for our videos) will be in the MEMBERS section of the forums.
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Return to General Discussion