June 2nd Clan Meeting

Pretty much anything goes. The usual shoot the breeze type stuff.

June 2nd Clan Meeting

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Fri May 24, 2013 3:16 pm

This will be the agenda for the clan meeting on the 2nd of June (next Sunday!).

If you would like to add something, please add it below!

The meeting will begin at 9:00 PM Central Time, so please be on the TeamSpeak server a little earlier, if at all possible.

Please visit and "like" our Facebook and Google+ pages via the links here: Facebook -|- Google+

• Battlefield 4 Giveaway (Pre-Order)
    [ a] What will be the criteria for winning the prize? Criteria will be a percentage of a certain score (yet to be determined) in your top 5 battle reports PLUS bringing new people into the clan. Formulas will be posted as soon as they are obtained!
    [ b] Who is eligible to win (Donating Members only? Non-Donating Members? Non-Members?) Those that have participated in the Weekly Clan Events between June 16th through June 30th are eligible to win the giveaway.
    [ c] Dates and times? The contest starts at 12:00 AM June 16th and ends at 11:59 PM June 30th.

• Financials
    [ a] Donations, expenses, and purchases Donations are coming in. Keep them coming guys, and I'll keep reminding! This is the ONLY way we are able to maintain our Battlefield 3 server and pay for giveaway prizes!

• Server Population
    [ a] Since time on (seeding) the server will be a large part of the criteria needed to win the giveaway, we need to talk about what map rotation we are going to be running that will encourage [AK907] Clan Members to play on the [AK907] Clan server Server population will not be a part of the criteria, however, populating our server is VERY high on the priority list. I know most of you don't like AS mode, but maps rotation WILL be changing soon...
    [ b] Any other ideas we can think of to attract people to hop on our server! Bringing people into the clan is one of the criteria for winning prizes, so INVITE YOUR FIRENDS! :)

• Gr0wzy’s YouTube Videos
    [ a] I’ve got a couple of recordings going and have uploaded two of them to the Mega upload site (credentials for the site are HERE), but need to upload another handful I’ve got
    [ b] The videos need to be edited together to make a quality 30 second to 3 minute video that is entertaining Gr0wzy is working on it guys. Keep the videos coming!
    [ c] Anyone else recording?
    [ d] Do we need to "give away" licenses of BandiCam? Maybe. This is something that would probably be geared around when BF4 releases.

• TeamSpeak Permissions System
    [ a] Forum post HERE about this

• Weekly Clan Event
    [ a] Obviously I have not had the time I need to coordinate these events the past month. Others have also showed interest in changing the day of the week for the weekly clan events from Thursday to another day. We would LOVE your input! Check the Facebook question here: https://www.facebook.com/questions/496896080375643/ Weekly Clan Event incoming this week!
    [ b] Forums and Blog activity, posts, and comments Let me know if you have problems logging in, and I'll get you fixed up!
    [ c] Anyone visited the home page of the blog or the forums lately?

The only thing I ask is that the meeting should follow these guidelines:

• We start on-time
  • Around 9:00 PM Central I will move everyone into the meeting channel and we'll do a roll-call
  • At the end of my updates and discussing the updates, I will address each of you and ask if you have any questions or input
  • Please do not all talk at once!
  • Please turn PTT (Push To Talk) on! There nothing worse than hearing yourself echo when trying to speak, and I will move you to another channel if it starts happening!

Other than the above, I really hope to see everyone I've played with and seen on the TeamSpeak server online for this meeting. I really do appreciate any input you can offer, advice, comments, suggestions, or anything of the like.

:biggun: :biggun: :biggun: :biggun:

Thanks,
-GvnrRickPerry
Last edited by [AK907]Pricky on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Actual post creation.
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Re: June 2nd Clan Meeting

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Fri May 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Alright guys, meeting post has been updated. I'll be working on the Weekly Clan Event criteria this week and putting up a new blog post. Keep the comments flowing gents!
-GvnrRickPerry

:whore: :biggun: :ghey:
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Postby [AK907]Hassassin » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Yay! I madez it! Woot woot!!
[AK907]Hassassin
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 am

Which day were we going to meet for the follow up clan meeting and to give away BF4? Was it the 7th or the 14th?

I need to post some stuff on this as we are nearing a close to the [AK907] BF4 Giveaway, and people will be looking to learn who was the winner of this event!

Let me know.
Thanks,
-Duane
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Return to General Discussion