Clan Meeting: September 7th

Pretty much anything goes. The usual shoot the breeze type stuff.

Clan Meeting: September 7th

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:58 am

Hey everyone,
Here is the 'official' announcement of our next clan meeting. Please plan to be on our TeamSpeak server at least 5 minutes before the meeting starts and at precisely 8:00 PM Central I will move everyone to the Clan Meeting channel.

There's plenty of things to discuss in this meeting, but I think our main focus is going to be trying to come up with a game plan to prepare us for the next Battlefield release (Hardline). On top of that, there are some concerns over the financial standing of the clan right now - our current PayPal balance is a mere $9.86 cents! Needless to say, this is not enough to cover our BF server next month, so donations are needed!!!

http://www.907gamers.com/

EVERYONE: Keep in mind that if we DROP our BF server, we will NO LONGER be able to track Thursday Night gaming events!

Please comment below with additional items you would like to see discussed in this meeting so we can refer back to this forum post during the meeting.

Next Clan Meeting:
Sunday, September 7th, beginning at 8:00 PM Central Time

NO TALKING DURING THE MEETING UNLESS CALLED UPON AND PLEASE TURN ON PUSH-TO-TALK OR BE KICKED FROM THE MEETING!!!
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Re: Clan Meeting: August 31

Postby tylaa612 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Sorry I've been absent! I will be attending this meeting!

Miss playing with all you mofos!
tylaa612
[AK907]

Re: Clan Meeting: August 31

Postby Abehnke83 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:12 pm

I will also be there this Sunday and also sorry for not being around due to Military Training.
Abehnke83
[AK907]

Re: Clan Meeting: September 7th

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:02 am

Welp, I think I missed this one my damn self... Wow this weekend has been crazy. Went Kayak fishing in a "local" bay all day Saturday and caught several keepers, but I think I went to bed at 6:00 last night (the storms didn't help, on top of the fact that I was, and still am, worn out as fuck)!

On top of that, I guess I never changed my calendar thing on my phone, so yeah... Really screwed up big time there!

I'm going to try to get with peeps and get a date that is good with an assortment of members and try to have the meeting again... This time I won't fuck it up... I promise...
-Gvnr

P.S.
I'm sure I'll one day regret posting this, but here's the biggest catch of the day:
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Return to General Discussion