Clan Meeting - 3/29/15

Pretty much anything goes. The usual shoot the breeze type stuff.

Clan Meeting - 3/29/15

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:10 am

Alright -
I'm having a clan meeting this coming Sunday to discuss the state of the clan. Hardline is hopping, and people are digging it. It takes a few minutes to get the server from 0 to 65 people in peak hours - a little longer in the morning. All reports that I've read are positive about it, but people are still on the fence about it. What gives? AK907 was built around Battlefield, and that's how it is.

Let's meet and see who all we still have with us and who should be removed from the roster - I have a good idea about who I need to remove, but I want to see what happens at this meeting.

The meeting will start at 7:00 PM Central Time - Sync your watches, gents. I'll send a mass-text out 30 and again at 5 minutes before start.
Thanks,
-Gvnr
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Re: Clan Meeting - 3/29/15

Postby [AK907]Hassassin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:46 pm

I've had something planned for over a month on that day. DAMMNIT! I'll be there in spirit Cmdr Pricky and will get teh lowdown from you post meeting.
[AK907]Hassassin
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:47 am

Copy, soldier. I'll do my best... Speaking of such... I should probably go ahead and setup a reminder NOW so I don't miss my own meeting again...
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Postby Badrush » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:15 am

I am going skiing tomorrow. That's 6pm my time, so I'm not sure if I'll be back in time or not.

Regarding the server, if it's full I'm okay with that. Have we been able to recruit anyone yet through it?
Badrush
[AK907]

Postby [AK907]Pricky » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:43 am

The meeting was a big fat FAIL. No one attended. I was a few minutes late myself (7:03 my time) before I realized it was time for the meeting, but you can't hate on me about that because I was actually PLAYING BATTLEFIELD AND REALLY CAUGHT UP IN A GAME!

We'll try again this coming Sunday and see what happens... This meeting is a very important thing we need to do - it's the meeting before I start cleaning out the roster... We've got "members" that are nothing more than names on a board at this point. About 10 of the guys on the AK907 roster may hop on TeamSpeak in a given week. I've got some patience for those that have other obligations but have at least checked in and kept me updated (Gr0wzy, Tylaa, etc.) but for those that have gone by the wayside... Let's just say it's time to cut back on the old roster. :)

We've got two recruits from Hardline right now - specifically from our Hardline server. Need more accounts to "idle" the server to get it going. If there were 4 or more people (or accounts) available to idle 90% of the time, I would put the server in RANKED mode and turn off the idle timeout and just let it set there.

Looking forward to getting some new members and some new donations! That Seattle server has a chance to be one of the best Hardline servers out there, just from it's location - we just gotta keep it going!
[AK907]Pricky
5 Year Vet
5 Year Vet

Return to General Discussion